- Become a confident user of these classic tools that are essential for any office – big or small
- Use Word for drafting letters, producing mailshots, formatting reports and general word processing
- Use Excel to create balance sheets, do calculations, keep records and general admin tasks
- This simple and concise course focuses on the essential basics whilst discussing the pitfalls of the software
Who should attend this course?
This course can be beneficial to a wide range of people, from people just looking to improve their basic IT literacy and vocational skills through to those who run their own business. You don’t need to have used these applications before as we will start at the very beginning.
- Some basic IT literacy and knowledge of a PC or Mac operating system is advantageous.
***The duration for the course is 40 hours***